ISCaM Webinar Series - 8th Annual Meeting
Tuesday, 5th October 2021 to Tuesday, 14 December 2021
Dear past and present ISCaM members,
It is a great pleasure to announce our 8th Annual Meeting Webinar Series, which will focus on Recent Advances and New Horizons for Cancer Metabolism.
Although the worldwide travel opportunities are improving, we still feel that meetings in presence might be risky. Thus, considering also the great success of our last year, with 800 participants from 40+ countries, we would like to follow a similar fully online format for 2021, hosted by the Veneto Institute for Molecular Medicine (VIMM) and the University of Padua, Italy. We have widened the topics covered, organized in the following sessions:
• Novel tools and approaches in exploring tumour metabolism – 5th October 2021
• Metabolism in the tumour microenvironment – 19th October 2021
• Cancer immunometabolism – 2nd November 2021
• Targeting metabolism in cancer therapy – 16th November 2021
• Metabolic crosstalk between tumours and organs – 30th November 2021
• Metabolic adaptations in cancer progression – 14th December 2021
Each session will feature two senior and two ECR researchers. All talks will be 20min + discussion.
Josephine Bunch (National Physical Laboratory)
Marcia Haigis (Harvard Medical School)
Confirmed speakers include:
Nada Kalaany (Harvard), Celeste Simon (UPenn), Cynthia Reinhart-King (Varderbilt), Costas Lyssiotis (UMich), Nav Chandel (Northwestern), Luke O’Neill (Trinity), David Finlay (Trinity), Filippo Veglia (Moffitt), Katy Wellen (UPenn), Caroline Bartmann (Princeton), Rushika Perera (UCSF)
The events will be free to join via Zoom invitation.
We are excited to see you and talk to you soon,
The ISCaM board and the local organizers: