ISCaM2018 – 5th Annual Meeting – Metabolic Adaptations and Targets in Cancer – Bratislava
Wednesday, 17 October 2018 to Saturday, 20 October 2018
The 5th Annual Meeting of the International Society of Cancer Metabolism will be held in Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia on October 17-20, 2018. The meeting will be focused on diverse mechanistic, translational and clinical aspects of metabolism and pH control in cancer and will also touch metabolic disorders contributing to cancer and possibilities of their intervention.
The meeting is intended to bring together internationally renowned researchers and clinicians as well as young investigators and to communicate the most recent advances in the field of cancer metabolism from the multidisciplinary perspective.
This 4-day event will address several topics of high interest in cancer metabolism:
- Genetic, epigenetic and transcriptional elements of cancer metabolism
- Metabolic plasticity in metastatic cascade
- Tumor heterogeneity and metabolic cross-talks
- Tumor microenvironment and metabolic adaptations
- Cancer metabolism and immune responses
- Metabolic targets in cancer therapy
- Metabolic disorders and cancer